The End of Year (EOY) window for TRC (Kindergarten through 2nd Grade) is currently open. TRC assessments are administered to each individual student in Kindergarten through 2nd Grade at the beginning, middle and end of the year to measure their growth in fluency and comprehension. The window for TRC testing closes on June 16th.
The NWEA MAP assessment is administered to all students in grades 2 through 8 in the Spring. The testing window for the end of year MAP assessment opened this week and runs through June 16th. CPS has announced that NWEA MAP assessment data will be used during the 2017-2018 school year for selective enrollment and promotion criteria. The assessment will also continue to be used as part of teacher evaluations and School Quality Rating Policy (CPS’ school report card) in the coming school year.
Students will be testing across an entire grade level at the same time.
Students will special accommodations may be tested during non-grade level times.
Please see below for this and next week’s testing schedule:
- Tuesday, May 23rd – 6th grade Reading from 8:00-10:00am
- Wednesday, May 24th – 6th grade Math from 8:00-10:00am
- Thursday, May 25th – 3rd grade Reading from 8:00-10:00am
- Friday, May 26th – 3rd grade Math from 8:00-10:00am
- Tuesday, May 30th– 4th grade Reading from 8:30-10:30am
- Wednesday, May 31st– 2nd grade Reading from 8:30-10:30am
- Thursday, June 1st- 2nd grade Math from 8:30-10:30am