Jump Rope for Heart Events will be held during Physical Education class in the gym this week.
Here are a few Highlights from JRFH:
- 204 students have signed up to raise money for JRFH
- Ms. Harms and Mr. Sikes have handed out 1,739 instant gifts
- 31 students have qualified for the JAX Plush incentive
- 51 students have raised $100 or more
- Our top 3 fundraisers at Blaine are Nathanael B. in Ms. Kelsey’s class with $450, Esteban D. in Ms. Sander’s class with $515 and Henly C. in Ms. Dunlop’s class with $170
- Blaine students have raised a total of $18,184
If you haven’t already, please spend a few minutes getting to know more about our event by watching this video with your student at home: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws5c-kfY4i8
This email is to let you know there is still plenty of time to participate (donations will be accepted until February 23rd!) and raise money. ANY student that registers online (http://www2.heart.org/goto/BlaineElementary ) or using our free mobile app (jump/hoops) will receive a glow in the dark wristband. Once your student starts collecting donations they will receive monsters from the Scare Squad and a backpack clip for them to hang on. Every monster has a very important message to share about heart health so be sure to ask your student what they learned from their new lifesaver friends! (AND the wristband and all the monsters COME TO LIFE! Check it out here.
Thank you for staying active and eating healthy! Every single dollar you raise will help kids and families build healthier lives. I’m so proud of our school community for making such a big difference! Thank you for being a Heart Hero!