The Tuition-Based After School Program offers students K-8 a variety of enrichment activities at Blaine after school hours. A structured and supervised program will provide assistance with homework, offer recess, snack time, and both physical and enrichment activity to supplement their experience. TBAS is staffed by Blaine staff members. Students are grouped according to age/grade level. Pick up for part time will be by Door 8 and for full time it will be through the main entrance on the first floor outside of the Main Office. Ms. Denise can be contacted via email.
2018-2019 4th Quarter: April 8th thru June 14th
- If you are paying in full, your payment should be made by April 12th
- If total is more than $500, you may choose the two payment plan: 1st payment is due April 12thand 2nd payment is due May 10th.
- Full time participants (5 days until 6pm) receive $50 discount IF paid in full by April 12th
- Late payment fees apply if payment is made past due date.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE VIA JetPay
- Students who require excessive supervision or who display disruptive behavior may be released from the program at any time. If this occurs, a refund for unused days will be offered.
- No discounts or adjustments for early dismissal or missed days.
- Please contact Blaine After School Director, Denise Rivas via email with questions.
TBAS 4th Quarter Non- Attendance Days:
- April 15th- April 19th Spring Break
- Monday May 27th- Memorial Day