The Tuition-Based After School Program offers students K-8 a variety of enrichment activities at Blaine after school hours. A structured and supervised program will provide assistance with homework, offer recess, snack time, and both physical and enrichment activity to supplement their experience. TBAS isstaffed by Blaine staff members. Students are grouped according to age/grade level.
2018 1st Quarter: September 10th to November 1st , 2018
- If you are paying in full your payment should be made by September 14th.
- If you are on the two payment plan: 1st Payment is due September 14th, and 2nd Payment is due October 12th. Please make all payments via EPAY.
NEW THIS YEAR: Ms. Denise Rivas is the new After School Program Director. Pick up will be through the main entrance on the first floor outside of the Main Office. Ms. Rivas can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Register:
- Additional Information
- Students who require excessive supervision or who display disruptive behavior may be released from the program at any time. If this occurs, a refund for unused days will be offered.
- No discounts or adjustments for early dismissal or missed days
- Please contact Blaine After School Director, Denise Rivas via email with questions
2018 1st Quarter Payment Options:
- All payments must be paid through EPAY*
- Payment amounts under $500 must be paid in full by September 14th , 2018
- Payment amounts over $500 may be paid in two equal payments
● 1st Payment due date: September 14th, 2018
● 2nd Payment due date: October 12th, 2018
- Full time participants (5 days to 6 pm) receive $50 discount if paid in full by September 14th, 2018.
TBAS 1st Qtr Non-Attendance Days:
- Monday October 8th – Columbus Day
- November 2nd – School Improvement Day- 1st Qtr End