The Tuition-Based After School Program offers students K-8 a variety of enrichment activities at Blaine after school hours. A structured and supervised program will provide assistance with homework, offer recess, snack time, and both physical and enrichment activity to supplement their experience. TBAS is staffed by Blaine staff members. Students are grouped according to age/grade level. Pick up for part time will be by Door 8 and for full time it will be through the main entrance on the first floor outside of the Main Office. Ms. Denise can be contacted via email.
2018-2019 3rd Quarter: February 4th thru April 4th
- If you are paying in full, your payment should be made by February 8th
- If total is more than $500, you may choose the two payment plan: 1st payment is due February 8th and 2nd payment is due March 8th.
- Full time participants (5 days until 6pm) receive $50 discount IF paid in full by February 8th
- Late payment fees apply if payment is made past due date.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL PAYMENTS SHOULD BE MADE VIA EPAY
ATTENTION… Do you currently have your child(ren) registered?
The front desk has a form you MUST complete so that your child(ren) can remain in TBAS for 3rd Quarter… please make sure you return this form by Thursday, January 31st. Making payments via EPAY is NOT enough; form must be completed and returned as well. Thank you!
- Students who require excessive supervision or who display disruptive behavior may be released from the program at any time. If this occurs, a refund for unused days will be offered.
- No discounts or adjustments for early dismissal or missed days.
- Please contact Blaine After School Director, Denise Rivas via email with questions.
TBAS 3rd Quarter Non- Attendance Days:
- Monday February 18th- Presidents Day
- Friday April 5th- School Improvement Day