Tuition-Based After School Program
The Tuition-Based After School Program offers students K-8 a variety of enrichment activities at Blaine after school hours. A structured and supervised program will provide assistance with homework, offer recess, snack time, and both physical and enrichment activity to supplement their experience. TBAS is staffed by Blaine staff members, as well as some independent vendors. Students are grouped according to age/grade level.
Registration is now available online. Note that all student fees must be paid in order to register for TBAS.
- Lessons for musical instruction are not being offered through the after school program, please contact Mr. Clemente directly via emal
- Students who require excessive supervision or who display disruptive behavior may be released from the program at any time. If this occurs, a refund for unused days will be offered.
- Student dismissals from Door 2.
- No discounts or adjustments for early dismissal or missed days
- Please contact Blaine After School Director, Joslyn Reyes via email with questions
2017 1st Quarter
- All payments must be paid through EPAY
- Payment amounts under $500 must be paid in full by September 15th
- Payment amounts over $500 may be paid in two equal payments
- 1st Payment due date: September 15th*
- 2nd Payment due date: October 13th
*Full time participants (5 days to 6 pm) receive $50 discount if paid in full by September 15th