Tuition-Based After School Program
The Tuition-Based After School Program offers students K-8 a variety of enrichment activities at Blaine after school hours. A structured and supervised program will provide assistance with homework, offer recess, snack time, and both physical and enrichment activity to supplement their experience. TBAS is staffed by Blaine staff members, as well as some independent vendors. Students are grouped according to age/grade level.
Please complete the 4th Quarter TBAS Form and return to the main office with EPAY receipt to the attention of Joslyn Reyes.
TBAS 4th Quarter begins Monday, April 17th and ends Friday, June 2nd *, 2017. Enrollment deadline is Monday, April 17th at 3pm. * Currenlty, we are only enrolling to June 2nd due to CPS not having a confirmed Year End School Date. If the school year goes to June 20th, we will have an additional sign up for TBAS for June 5th to June 16th, 2017.
Please note that all payments are now made through E-Pay only. No checks or cash will be accepted.
**All student fees must be paid in full before registering for TBAS program, and you must be paid in full for Quarter 3 in order to register for Quarter 4**
Installment option is available for amounts of $525 and higher. Installment payments are due April 17th, May 8th, and May 22nd payments received after these dates will have $15 added to their balance. All fees under $525 are due in full by April 17th.
- Sign-up for 3:00-6:00 pm daily. The quarterly fee is $525. Otherwise, a payment schedule is available at three $175 payments. (April 17th, May 8th, May 22nd) Only for $525 and up amounts.
- Sign-up for 3:00-4:15 pm daily only. The quarterly fee is $300.
- Sign up for one to five days a week.
- Siblings receive a 25% discount.
Dismissals prior to 4:15pm occur from the main office. Students who are dismissed at 4:15 will be dismissed from the Annex Pedway – Door 8. All other pickups enter through the main entrance, and you will be guided accordingly.
Discounts or adjustments are not made based on early dismissal or missed days.
- 3:00 – 3:15 Transition to Activity Groups
- 3:15 – 4:15 Homework time (Read-Alouds, Free Choice and Arts & Crafts may be included for primary students with little or no homework.
(Exception: Kindergarten has snack at 3:30 to 4:00, then recess, social, centers, activities)
- 4:15 – 4:45 Snack and social time
- 4:45 – 6:00 Fun and engaging activities that vary day-to-day
***FRIDAYS- Snack first, Movie and We Got Game alternates every other Friday depending on your grade.*****