Tuition-Based After School Program
The Tuition-Based After School Program offers students K-8 a variety of enrichment activities at Blaine after school hours. A structured and supervised program will provide assistance with homework, offer recess, snack time, and both physical and enrichment activity to supplement their experience. TBAS is staffed by Blaine staff members, as well as some independent vendors. Students are grouped according to age/grade level.
If you have not previously enrolled in the 2016-2017 TBAS program and are interested in enrolling your child, please complete the TBAS TBAS 2017 Spring QTR 3 Application and return to the main office or contactJoslyn Reyes. Returning students should fill out the returning sign-up form that was sent home to continue in the program, you can pick one up in the office, too.
TBAS 3rd Quarter begins Monday, February 7th and ends Thursday, April 6th, 2017 Enrollment deadline is February 6th at 3pm.
Registration information for 3rd Quarter electives is available here.
Please note that all payments are now made through E-Pay only. No checks or cash will be accepted.
**All student fees must be paid in full before registering for TBAS program.**
Installment option is available for amounts of $750 and higher. Installment payments are due Feb 6th, March 6th, and March 27th as payment dates or late fee of $15 will be added to their balance. All fees under $750 are due in full by Feb 6th.
- Sign-up for 3:00-6:00pm daily. The quarterly fee is $750, with a $50 discount if paid in single payment. Otherwise, a payment schedule is available at three $250 payments. (Feb. 6th, March 6th, March 27th) Only for $750 and up amounts.
- Sign-up for 3:00-4:15pm daily only. The quarterly fee is $375.
- Sign up for one to five days a week.
- Siblings receive a 25% discount.
Dismissals prior to 4:15pm occur from the main office. Students who are dismissed at 4:15 will be dismissed from the Annex Pedway – Door 8. All other pickups enter through the main entrance, and you will be guided accordingly.
Discounts or adjustments are not made based on early dismissal or missed days.
- 3:00 – 3:15 Transition to Activity Groups
- 3:15 – 4:15 Homework time (Read-Alouds, Free Choice and Arts & Crafts may be included for primary students with little or no homework.
(Exception: Kindergarten has snack at 3:30 to 4:00, then recess, social, centers, activities)
- 4:15 – 4:45 Snack and social time
- 4:45 – 6:00 Fun and engaging activities that vary day-to-day
***FRIDAYS- Snack first, Movie and We Got Game alternates every other Friday depending on your grade.*****